Women’s Resource Medical Centers of Southern Nevada, (WRMCSN) is a Christian, pro-life charitable organization that offers positive alternatives to abortion for women and men of all ages facing unintended pregnancies.
The Women’s Resource Medical Centers of Southern Nevada seeks to recruit for the positions of:
Licensed Medical Professional – Certified Nurse Midwife, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant.
Please see the Full Job Description for details about the position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Level of Education, Degrees, Licensure and/or Certification required by each field (Certified Nurse Midwife, Nurse Practioner or Physician Assistant). Must demonstrate and maintain credentialing and licensing requirements set forth by Women’s Resource Medical Centers of Southern Nevada and the state of Nevada. Minimum 4+ years experience in related medical professional field.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- An active, growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Compassion for and commitment to providing abortion alternatives to women facing unplanned pregnancies and their unborn babies.
- Clinical practice standards, normal maternal / fetal growth and development.
- Able to independently seek out resources and solve complex problems.
- Able to communicate effectively with patients, families, visitors, healthcare team, physicians, administrators, leadership, and others.
- Able to use sensory and cognitive functions to process and prioritize information, perform health assessments, treatment, and follow-up.
- Able to use fine motor skills.
- Able to record activities, document assessments & interventions; prepare reports and presentations.
- Able to use computer and learn new software programs.
- Able to provide leadership in clinical area of expertise and in meeting organizational goals
- Able to withstand prolonged standing and walking with the ability to move or lift at least fifty pounds.
- Able to remain focused and organized.
- Highly effective organization, multi-tasking, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Personal, professional and public integrity.
- A “team-mindset” to contribute to and benefit from working together with the whole ministry in order to fulfill WRMCSN’s mission.
- Must have solid organizational skills.
The WRMCSN is seeking an applicant whose skill set matches the position's criteria and who also has a passion for this cause to be our new Licensed Medical Professional.
Resumes may be submitted to supplement application but will not be accepted in lieu of application for employment. Email or fax our application for employment to: info@WRMCSN.org / 702.386.2139. You may also fill the application out online here. Please have all of your education and employment history information ready before starting the online application.