Baby Bottle Campaign
Changing One Life At A Time
The Women's Resource Medical Centers of Southern Nevada (WRMCSN) would like to invite you and your church to participate in our annual Baby Bottle Campaign. This unique campaign is an educational tool to raise awareness about the mission and services provided by the WRMCSN.
The Baby Bottle Campaign directly benefits the WRMCSN and helps us to raise the necessary funds to continue to offer our Center as a place of hope, love, and healing. We ask for your partnership and consideration to support the WRMCSN through the Baby Bottle Campaign. Together, we can continue to share God’s truth while showing His grace to individuals seeking genuine love and acceptance.
WHO can particpate?
- Your church
- Your school or classroom - Great Missions / Senior Class Project
- Your business
- Your small group
Baby Bottle Campaign Dates:
- Sanctity of Human Life Campaign ~ Sunday, January 19, 2020
- Mother's Day Campaign ~ Sunday, May 10, 2020
- Father's Day Campaign ~ Sunday, June 21, 2020
- Fall Campaign ~ Sunday, September 13, 2020
- These dates do not work for you, select a date that does!
For questions, please contact Ashley Trim at 702-366-1247 or ashley@SAVEALiFECLUB.com.
"Let all that you do be done with love" ~ I Corinthians 16:14